Activated Carbon - Pressed Block - Cartridge CTO 10"
- Filter for water treatment systems, suitable for all standard 10" housings
- The filter cleans the water to a crystal-clear 5 microns.
The cartridge is made of pressed activated carbon and filters pollutants from the water such as chlorine, organic compounds, light hydrocarbons, solvents, pesticides, oils and flavors, taste impairments, odor impairments, lead, heavy metals, fine particles (rust, lime flakes, sand, scales) and suspended matter.
- Length: 250 mm
- Width: 70 mm
- Head opening: 26 mm
- Weight: 434g
- Filtration degree: 5 microns
- Operating temperature: 2 - 45°C (cold water only)
- Service life: approx. 6 months (depending on water quality and flow rate / DIN EN 806-5)
Scope of delivery:
- 1x 10" activated carbon block 5µm